Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!




Aaron was back in town for the weekend!!! Just enough time to carve up some pumpkins. Here they are scoopin' the guts out.





Alex designed his own pumpkin this year. First he drew the face on paper. Then Aaron helped him tape the paper on and punch holes into the pumpkin. Then Alex cut it out. I was impressed, but I'm his Mom I am suppose to be. :)








Here is Emily's pumpkin. She just wanted a cat. I ended up helping her with most of it. But she was very happy how it turned out. You can't really tell in this picture but she taped "hair" on the top of the pumpkin just for another added Emily touch of flair.






THE COSTUMES

Alex and Emily are kind of funny when it comes to costumes. They just pick whatever costume we have around since they have a lot of dress up stuff. Here are some pics of some of their costumes for this year:





Emily wore Simba to the Country Club on Saturday, the Highland Care Facility on Friday and my parents on Tuesday.

Luckily they never wore the "many cowboy hat" costume anywhere.

Emily was JoJo the Clown for an event on Monday at King Mtn. Church.

Alex ended up being an Elephant on Halloween because he couldn't find his Batman mask, but he was Batman for all other Halloween events this year.

Emily ended up being a witch for Halloween and she wore it to her party at class on Wednesday, out for Trick-or-treating that night and then to our sibling parenting class today.


Whew!!! I am glad Halloween is over. Now on to the next holiday.



No comments: