Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 years!!! Hawaii celebration!!!



This October Aaron and I went to Honolulu, Hawaii to celebrate a belated 10 year anniversary. This is a picture of us taken on our catamaran cruise. The cruise was 2 1/2 hours and we were able to watch some spinner dolphins and go snorkeling. After snorkeling we had lunch. Then started heading back. The weather was great in Hawaii and it was fun to spend sometime together as a couple.


Here is the view of Waikiki beach from our hotel room balcony. While we were in Hawaii the kids got to stay with both sets of Grandparents!! Wednesday night through Saturday night with my parents and Sunday through Tuesday with Aaron's parents. Thank you for watching them!! This was the longest amount of time that I had been away from them and I pretty much missed them the whole time.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Holy cow, 10 years already!! Where does the time go? Good for you guys to get away! Looks like you had a great time :)

O.Shane Balloun said...

Awesome! Congratulations.