Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"Camping" at the Wynoochee!

Aaron's Aunt Pat and Uncle Carl invited all of us to come down and visit them at their property on the Wynoochee River. Aaron's parents took the kids there last year and we decided to go with them this year. The weather was okay. We were happy that there wasn't any rain, but it wasn't very warm either. We went to Ocean Shores on Sunday and I was all bundled up in my coat because it was so windy and cold. Of course the sun decided to come out on Monday when we were leaving to come home. We had a great time and would like to thank our wonderful hosts! Alex and Emily didn't want to leave. Emily even said, " I wish I could stay 100 days!"





Here is the cabin we stayed in. We were in the loft part and Aaron's parents were in the main part.
Alex's Steelhead! (Actually, Uncle Carl let him borrow it for the picture. )


Alex and Aaron at the river swinging on the rope.



Emily swinging on the rope!
Nope! I didn't swing on the rope! :) It was too cold.

1 comment:

Lori said...

The picture of Alex & Aaron looks fake - did you Photoshop them in to make your trip look cooler?! :)

I love checking in on you guys through the blog. I'm glad you're keeping it updated!