

We went biking on three different days. We had the kids bikes and their trail-a-bike for longer rides. I was amazed that the kids were able to do about 8 miles on their own bikes. The trail was pretty flat though. We had a great time biking and the kids were amazed that I could bike since they don't see that very often. I did have one spill when Emily decided to slam on her brakes in front of me and I couldn't snap my foot out of the pedal fast enough to catch myself. I was okay just imagine breaking and then slow motion falling over to one-side with your foot still stuck in that pedal. I was more embarrassed than anything else. Emily ended up with the same kind of accident when Alex braked in front of her but she flew over the handle bars onto the pavement.... The next thing I knew she was saying that her arm hurt. All that I could think is great we are about 4 miles into a bike ride and how are we going to get her to the hospital. Luckily it was fine and she was able to bike back.
The KOA that we stayed at also had a few different activities going on while we were there. The kids got a chance to take part in KOA Fear Factor...
We also went to the Olympic Game Farm in Sequim. We visited the Game Farm two years ago but the kids were much more into it this time. I must admit it is a little bit scary when the animals are eating out of your hands. Here are some pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment